It appears as if it was just yesterday when our esteemed Chairman Mr. S.P. Sharma´s vision was put into practice.
Foundation stone was laid on 21st of Sep; 2007.
First child was enrolled on 30th of Mar, 2008 and the journey started on 21st of Apr, 2008 with 60 children. On 15th of Aug; 2010, the first investiture ceremony of the school was conducted with the selection of first student council from class VII and Four houses Raman, Ashoka, Tagore and Shivaji were formed.
- Workshops conducted by Educomp Smart class.
- Workshop conducted by Ms. Anamika from Oxford University Press.
- Workshop Conducted By Mr. Sandeep Kumar from Cordova Learning Series.
- Workshop by Mr. Sudarshan Sharma on the topic "Pronunciation."
- The School academic year is from April to March.
- The admissions may be granted depending on the availability of the seats and interaction with the Principal / Director Academics.
- Registration form along with school prospectus to be collected from school office.
- After depositing the duly filled Registration form, entrance test of 25 marks each in English, Hindi and Maths to be given of previous class.
- After passing the entrance test, Principal / Academics Director to interact with the Child and the parents.
- Prof. N.R. Sharma, H.O.D. Jammu University (Retd.),
- Dr. P.S. Pathania, O.S.D. Administration, Central University. (Formerly Registrar, University of Jammu)
- Sh. I.D. Soni, State Commissioner Scouts & Guides J&K, Deputy (Formerly Deputy Director, Education Department)
- Sh. S. C. Khajuria, Asstt. Commissioner, Kendriya Vidyalya Sangathana (Retd.)
- Dr. R.K. Goel, Director Health Services, Jammu (Retd.)